Helping Keep The Slough Community Local
Sat July 20, 2019
- Family reacts after officers cleared of misconduct in the death of Philmore Mills - POLICE officers have been cleared of the death of a father-of-four.
- Officers cleared of misconduct in the death of Philmore Mills - POLICE officers have been cleared of the death of a father-of-four.
- Volunteer 'kicked off' Langley community group a week-and-a-half after being appointed - A VOLUNTEER has been ‘kicked off’ a community group’s committee, just a week-and-a-half after being appointed.
- Pupils get their business hats on to raise cash for charity - PRIMARY school pupils got their business hats on in a bid to raise money for charity.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.